Sunday, April 24, 2011

Camping... Sort Of

Camping primitively... oh boy! I am not a fan of all that nature has to offer, especially deep in the heart of Texas, so I decided to grab my best friend and camp in my car. Haha! We only lasted 3 hours, but I still consider that a success since we didn't have the a/c on and the sunroof was open to let in "nature".
Exhibit A: This was around 3 AM and the flash blinded us, haha. We packed some drinks and snacks in a lunchbox which is "primitive" for me because I am a kitchen snob! I don't even use the microwave as everything I make that requires heat must be made in the oven or on the stove. We decided to camp in mid-March so that it wouldn't be too hot and sticky, hence the snuggies in the back seat :) All in all, camping in the car wasn't so bad because we could listen to music, but it was very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment